Aug 17, 2008

Time Goes Too Fast

yeahhh, too fast. the day i was born at klang, and move to terengganu then penang and until now, LANGKAWI KEDAH DARUL AMAN. like what i said just now, time goes too fast. according to my parent, my family will move to PENANG or SELANGOR. well, i'd prefer penang than selangor. there are too many points to strengthen that penang is more better than selangor.

. if move to penang, my house at KEPALA BATAS which quite busy and many people there
. if move to selangor, my house will at SUNGAI BESAR SABAK BERNAM SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN which least people stay there. and my friends dnt know where its located T_T
. act, my mother's parent live at sungai besar and my mum said tht she want to take care my granny.
. anddd, my dad's parent live at penang which at butterworth.
. my parent said that we will go to kl 2weeks once. byk duit =.="
. my house more bigger if i stay at sungai besar.
. sungai besar agak kekampungan ! there are no shopping complex T_T
. the biggest point is, PELAJAR DI SELANGOR AGAK PANDAI DAN XMUNGKIN DPT KALAH KN DIAORG :-"


p/s: 50 days before my birthday . :)

2 comments:

Cahaya Mata Abdullah said...

weehee~
esha pinda slangor!

bagus arr..
dekat ngan aku..
datang arr raye kat umah aku nanti..
muahaha~
xD

GLORYecha™ said...

~