Jan 27, 2013

1.

Hello everyone~ Now I'm home for weekend. Last week takpat balik and untuk lebih tepat got admitted in hospital for 5 FREAKING DAYSSS! How crazy iz that?!

Anyways I survived 5 bottles of IV drip and 18 bottles of madefakin sakit antibiotic drip. No word can actually describe how sakit antibiotic tu. Hahaha. And my hand full with lebam everywhere sebab 2 bottles of antibiotic buat urat bengkak. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BENDA DA LEPAS TANAK INGAT!
But still bearable pain... at least.

Tapi yang unbearable tu when your beloved ones takdak kt sebelah. Parent dekat rumah, kawan ada ah ulang alik datang hospital (love you guys!!! :* ) and my.... obviously busy cheating around. Haha. K tak kelakar.

Soooo now I am much healthier.. But still got fever till now. Still kena makan ubat. Special thanks to my close friends yang sanggup ulang alik and teman tido kt hospital and sebab korang keep motivating me to be strong, cheer me up. THANKSSS WEHHH :* And special thanks for my parent yang datang time weekend bawak makanan hehehe.

** Keluar hospital, jerawat besar datang jemput. Betul2 dkt hidung. DEMMIT DEMMIT

No comments: